Monday, August 23, 2010

PCOS question, NEED HELP/INFO?

ok, well lately i've been thinking i have ovarian cyst, and i was researching and ran into the whole PCOS thing, and as i was reading the symptons and such i saw something that well connected to me, i've always had a patch on my neck that is darker than the rest of my skin around my neck, also i have alot facial hair growth, and im obese (5'2 weigh 200lbs) now i've been having these pains in lower abdomen mostly on the left side but sometimes i feel them on the right and in my lower back, when i press down on my abdomen i get very bad lower back pain, can it be ovarian cyst or can it be pregnancy?





I've only had sex once, during one of my periods, and also used a condom and havent had sex since then(almost 2 months ago), so very low prob that is pregnancy, and i took a urine test at the doctors office about the time my period was due and it was neg, but still kind of scared because i dont know it was my first time

PCOS question, NEED HELP/INFO?
Its is highly unlikely that you are pregnant at this stage but if you feel that you hae symptoms then try to get a blood test done. A good endocrinologist can help you sort out this problem. Or try to visit http://www.soulcysters.net
Reply:I have PCOS and my suggestion to you (as I went undiagnosed for many years by my OBGYN) is to see an endocrinologist. PCOS can be serious if untreated (it leads to diabetes, obesity, heart disease, infertility and a lot of hormonal imbalances ) an endocrin will better be able to help you. Take care of yourself:)


No comments:

Post a Comment