Friday, August 20, 2010

I have in the last months developed 2 sores each one on a knuckle on each hand. First the pathologist said t

said the 1st sore was skin cancer(squamous Cell). Had couple of surgeries and skin flap done. Then 4 months later another growth appeared and a different doc removed it sent it to a different pathologist and it came back neuerophilic dermatoses. Took the first slides of the first tumor to a different patologist to recheck it and come to find out the first diagonsis was wrong, this was neuerophilic dermatosis too. Does anyone know anything about this skin disease? My doctor said it is rare is not the sweet disease type. I had bloodwork done and it said I was positive for Hep C rest of the bloodwork was good. I have a very low viral count(hep C) so I do not need any treatment for that. So If anyone knows anything about neuerophilic dermatosis please respond.

I have in the last months developed 2 sores each one on a knuckle on each hand. First the pathologist said t
I never heard off "Non sweet"neuerophilic dermatosis. You got me but check out these web pages . I hope it helps.











www.lumrix.net/medical/dermatology/acu...
Reply:Not a Dermatologist , so I looked it up- We both learned something. Here's a link. Looks like you have the form that only affects the hand.





http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/4002455...

china green

No comments:

Post a Comment