Monday, August 23, 2010

Does antone have any tried and true beuaty secrets?

Would you like to share them? Mine are massaging the scalp o stimulate hair growth washing in circular motions to avoid stretching the skin and patting youself dry after the shower.

Does antone have any tried and true beuaty secrets?
My hair stylist told me there is oven cleaner-type stuff in drugstore shampoo and conditioner, and that I should use only salon stuff. I thought it might be a line to sell more stuff.





Not at all! I use Back to Basics (inexpensive salon stuff), and I get sooo many compliments on my hair. It's soft, shiny, and just beautiful.





So that's my "secret." Now all of Yahoo! Answers knows.
Reply:I have a list of things everyone should do every single day.





Eat a fair amount of fresh foods.


Drink a lot of water.


Put sunscreen on.


Do not smoke.

elephant foot

No comments:

Post a Comment