Friday, August 20, 2010

I just found out that i have an abnormal growth on my back? cancer?

NO its a 4th nipple damn it Yeah i have a third one its on my neck I have a feeling a 5th one is coming I want it to stop this growth I've tried burning it with my toaster then dry ice with pepper





then i tried mace burned me like crazy dry skin for a few days





buffalo wings with windex nothing works





i wanna go natural with like herbss and stuff sucks can't get these nips off of me





ive tried soap with windex





tried protein shakes with added herbal ginseng





tried bleach with chlorine in it





JUST WONT LEAVE ME ALONE





I seriously wish harry potter was real so he could magically suck these nipples off my back and neck





I CAN"T GO IN TO PUBIC LIKE THIS PLEASE HELP ME IM GOIN WACK IM LOSIN MY BALLS MY BALLS ARE LOSIN IT

I just found out that i have an abnormal growth on my back? cancer?
OK, fist off, calm down a bit. I would go and see your doctor. More than likely it's a benign cyst.


No comments:

Post a Comment