Monday, August 23, 2010

PCOS?? does anyone have it?

hello there! I currently suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and was wondering if anyone out there is as fed up as I am with the side effects?? I have insulin resistance [which I'm on metformin for] but it leaves me with dark patches of skin which i hate! Also-I've got excessive hair growth which I'm sure is getting worse with time and my periods are so buggered I dont know whether I'm coming or going! It upsets me so much because I'm 21 and I should be having fun-not stressing about my body every waking minute of the day! You could argue that other people have it worse etc, but then I think about all the people I know that seem to have it so good and it makes me so angry at times...anyone else feeling this way?!!

PCOS?? does anyone have it?
Hi,


I have PCOS also and was diagnosed in 1993.


All of the symptoms I have had through the teenage years and my 20's have been frustrating.


I'm now 45.
Reply:yes i have if but i don't take it so hard as you! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment