Monday, August 23, 2010

Bone cancer?

Is a bone cancer/tumor growth soft or hard to touch? Is the skin usually discoloured ? if so what is the common discolouration??

Bone cancer?
Here is a site to maybe help you . It tell you all the ?? you may have, and you can email them a ?? that you want to know


Hope this helps





http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/conten...
Reply:It depends on what type of bone cancer


because it has so many categories.


I am a bone cancer patient (osteosarcoma/left tibia).





There were no physical change, no discoloration.


To the naked eyes, my knee was perfectly normal.


Only by looking at the x-ray images,


I see a hole, size like a chestnut in my bone.





Doctors even suprise that I found out about it at the early first stage. What I had just a mild needle pain when I bend my knee.


My advice is, its fine to be health concious.


Because its better be to diagnosed early.





But hopefully, you will be fine.





Whatever it is, go for check-up!

sorrel

No comments:

Post a Comment