Saturday, July 24, 2010

On the inside of my left middle finger on the bottom joint I got a growth one time...?

It kept getting bigger and harder until it was almost visable through the skin from a descent distance. It never caused any pain or discomfort though and I tried moving it and cracking it but nothing happened, so I just ignored it. Then one day I caught a baseball thrown very hard barehanded with that hand. 1 hour later I was sitting down when I noticed the growth or whatever was gone. Any idea what it may have been and the chances of any reaccuring growths?

On the inside of my left middle finger on the bottom joint I got a growth one time...?
oh it might be just a sebaceous cyst... or a tendon cyst...





the reccurrence is possible. because these might be encapsulated, and the impact might have crushed the covering and released the fluid inside. after seeral weeks it will grow back. its not dangerous though.





but a minor surgery can eliminate cyst... dont worry its not painful.
Reply:Years ago, some cysts were corrected by hitting them with a book.





http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment