Monday, November 21, 2011

Modeling in Japan?

I'd like to do like part time modeling Japan or Eastern Asia (probably starting when I'm like 17 or 18). I'm slender and 5'8 ft. I don't know if I'll grow anymore because I have stunted growth. My hair is long (down to my knees) and medium-thick. My skin is super pale (Nicole Kidman has nothing on me) and I'm pretty photogenic. But I was told I would have problem with my breasts (they're a DD American which is E in Japanese sizes. Could I get work or would my breasts be a problem?

Modeling in Japan?
long hair to your knees is not cute. your first step would be to cut it to a fashionable style.





and in their culture, there arent many large breased women, so that might make it more challenging for you.





why not just try modeling where you live first to see if thats really what you want to do and see how it works out?





you have a decent height, even though the lowest requirement is 5'7'' and you just barely made it.





and pale does not necessarily equal model material, so dont count on that to be one of your assets.





all in all, good luck with your goal.
Reply:You can't model in Japan with those large breasts.





Call Jet's Modeling Agency once you've turned 18, we'll get you something.


No comments:

Post a Comment