Monday, November 21, 2011

Mariner coil troubles?

i had the mariner coil fitted in november last year since then i had only had 4 bleed free days. I had also noticed excessive hair growth on my face and on a couple of occassions there was skin coming away from me when urinating. Thankfully i had the horrible thing took out yesterday but again skin came away from me too has anybody else had any similar problems as all the doctor told me that it was very uncommon, ive been so worried.

Mariner coil troubles?
I think that you mean the Mirena coil. I have not come across any of the side effects that you describe.





It may be that the coil was incorrectly fitted and if you have not had any children it would not have been the correct contraceptive device for you anyway.





Hope that things are now improving for you.
Reply:I've never used Mirena coil but my recommendation is that if you are still unsure, and not comfortable with what the dr told you then pls get another opinion. Preferably from someone that is not in the same office as the dr that you currently see.


No comments:

Post a Comment