Monday, November 21, 2011

Mechanical Pencil Puncture?

About two months ago I poked my finger really hard with a mechanical pencil. I don't remember which finger it was because I never looked at it again after it was poked. Anyway, my problem is that I have a funny looking sore on one of my fingers and I don't know if it is from where the pencil poked me or if it is something like a growth that I need to be concerned about.


When I first noticed it, the sore looked brownish with a reddish colored ring underneath the skin. It was about the size of a pencil eraser (or a little smaller). So, to see what it was, I took a fingernail clipper and clipped the top layer of skin and it bleed on and off for about 1 hour. Then, today I fell down and the sore started bleeding again.





My question is...has anyone ever developed a brownish sore on the outer layer of skin and a reddish colored ring underneath the skin from a pencil jab? It is about the size of a pencil eraser (or a little bit smaller).

Mechanical Pencil Puncture?
its probably a blood blister which formed from the pressure of the puncture

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment